Vacation in the arms of the Sunderbans
The Sunderbans can be the destination option for you if you are a looking forward to spending your vacation amidst nature and wildlife. Situated in the Sunderbans Delta in West Bengal the Sunderban National Park features bold and beautiful Royal Bengal Tigers. This Indian tiger territory covers an area of near about ten thousand square kilometres and shelters more than two hundred fifty tigers. Reptiles, chirping birds, crocodiles, and many invertebrates can be easily spotted in the Sunderbans as well. With the diverse range of flora and fauna here, you can experience the best forest safari in India at Sunderban National Park.
Sunderbans National Park Safari Itineraries
3 Days Sunderbans Safari
10 days / from INR 10000
There are many major attractions in and near the Sunderban National Park. You can have a mesmerizing view of the numerous bird species from the watchtowers situated at Netidhopan, Haldi, and Sudhanyakhali. The Bhagatpur Crocodile Project will give you a chance to witness a huge number of beautiful crocodiles. It is considered the largest estuarine crocodile hatchery in the world. You can also enjoy watching Octopus, Sea Anemones, and Horseshoe Crabs at Chargheri Char, the wetlands at Sunderban National Park West Bengal.
Apart from that, you can also spend quality time gazing at the thick beautiful mangroves in there. You can enjoy these things more if you consider visiting the national park in the winter season. Plan your visit and take up sunderban Jungle safari packages in India in the colder months of December, January, and February for a better experience. However, you can catch a glimpse of the Royal Bengal Tigers in the summer season (April to June) as they come out of their shelter during that period seeking cool water.
Accommodation is never a concern when you plan for wildlife trips in India. There are many accommodation facilities in and near the Sunderban National Park which are quite popular among regular tourists. Staying in wildlife lodges is highly recommended as it would be more convenient to visit the national park early in the morning for fun-filled boat rides. You can avail Sunderban National Park tour packages offering luxurious accommodation options at highly affordable rates.
Planning a safari trip isn’t a piece of cake; you will need a lot of equipment and also the right attire. Plan the trip is knowing the exact travel durations and route and your journey to Sunderban National Park will be a bliss.
Location – South 24 Paragana, Sunderban Delta, West Bengal, IN
Nearest Airport – Jabalpur India
Area– 1945 sq. km
Established – 1955
Major Wildlife Attractions – Bengal Tiger, Leopard, Gaur, Barasingha, Dhole
Best Months to visit– November to June
Timezone– (GMT +5:30) Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, New Delhi
Seasons–Park is open in all Season
Why travel with our travel agency?
Summi, Indian Safari Tour Expert
We specialize in providing luxury safari India and wildlife safari packages India and 10 national parks. There is so much to explore and discover. wildlife safari in India can be varied depending on what you are most interested With so many India golden triangle tour & tiger safari, you can create the perfect holiday for you and your family.
3 Days Sunderbans Safari
10 days / from INR 10000
Indian Safari Trip
Wildlife safari parks in India – one of the most perfect holiday destinations in the world, known for its rich cultural heritage, is also one of the most sought after and exciting wildlife destinations in the world. With over 500 wildlife safari in India, India offers very exciting wildlife and bird watching opportunities spread across the vast subcontinent – Safari. On a safari tour packages India, from a horned rhino in Kaziranga’s East Indian National Park to Indian elephants in Periyar in southern India to Asian lions in the Gir of Western India, the Royal has vast opportunities to see Asian wildlife. Located in the Corbett and Ranthambore National Parks of North India, the Bengal Tigers, and the famous Tiger Reserve of Central India – Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Pench and Panna – India has it all, and we can put it together in the Trans India holidays. Take a look at the options of the program below, chances are, you will find India Wildlife Safari that you have always dreamed. If not, we can definitely make your luxury safari India for you.
A wildlife safari in India offers a colorful and exciting blend with over 350 mammal species, over 1000 bird species, and some of the world’s most unique flora and fauna that cannot be seen anywhere else on Earth. There are more than one hundred national parks in India to explore your wildlife safari in India, which is built not only to preserve India’s indigenous flora and habitat but also to protect their extensive wildlife – Most are now in grave danger of extinction. The country’s habitats range from the high peaks of the Himalayas to the jungles, lakes, and steamy backwaters of Kerala in the south, creating a unique richness of biodiversity that will add charm to any wildlife safari parks in India.
7 good reasons to travel to Indian Jungle Safari
- Kanha: While the plateau here is covered with grasses, bamboo and saline are abundant on the flatter sections. During a journey through the area, see tigers, swamp deer, sloth bears, blackbucks, owls, hyenas and pythons.
- Bandhavgarh: Sal and bamboo are the most common trees here, along with fruit trees such as mangoes and berries. Some of the most prominent animals found here are leopard, gaur, vulture, chinkara, nilgai and four-horned antelope.
- Ranthambore: This region consists of hilly areas, plateaus and plains. Trees such as Dhok cover most of the landscape, except for plateaus, which are covered with grasslands. Several species of tigers, leopards, hyena, deer, nilgai, cats, bats, foxes, toads, frogs, crocodiles, lizards and venomous snakes abound here.
- Pench: This wonderful place is located in Madhya Pradesh. Grass and dense, dry and moist forests are found here, in which salts and bamboo dominate the area. Deer, fox, hyena, jungle fowl, peacock and about 170 bird species have been recorded here.
- Panna: This place is located in an area where the northern plains meet the tropical humid and dry deciduous belt. Among trees, teak is the most widely distributed type, with patches of grasses and thorny plants. Here you can see wolves, tigers, hyenas, geese and vultures.
- Corbett: Probably the most famous place for wildlife safari in India is Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand. The geography here is characterized by hills, valleys, ravines, valleys and narrow streams. Sal, papal and bamboo forests provide shelter to creatures such as bears, tigers, elephants, buffalo and monkeys.
- Sundarbans: Situated in the vast delta of the river Ganges, it is a vast mangrove forest. In addition to mammals, you will be able to see dolphins and porpoises, and birds such as cranes and kingfishers.
What our guests have to say about us